Annual Open House
This year's Open House will be April 7, 2018 10:00am - 3:00pm
- Canine Club: Annual Canine Canter 5K Fun Run/Walk
- Shelter Medicine Club: Dog Clicker Training from their Shelter Program Coordinators, coloring pages for kids, information related to Animal Welfare for adults and selling VetMed leashes for $10.
- Orthopedic Club: Dog skeleton and interactive items
- American Association of Equine Practitioners: Horse painted with internal organs as well as a horse model to match anatomy terms to.
- Theriogenology Club: Ultrasound demos, videos, and silent auction
- Behavior Club: Selling dog toys
- Veterinary Business Management Association: will have face painting available for the kiddos (or kids at heart), VBMA merchandise for sale, and some freebies as well.
- Pathology Club: Samples of various parasites and things
- Other clubs will be selling merchandise, have posters, and other information to hand out
- American Association of Feline Practitioners: Cat-related crafts
- Internal Medicine Club: "Pin the organ on the stuffed dog"
- Christian Veterinary Mission: Face painting and candy
- Teddy Bear surgery performed by the class of 2019
Note: Please bring your own stuffed animals for the Teddy Bear surgery event.
2017 Open House image gallery