Committees and Interest Groups:
Teaching Academy members have the opportunity to serve in a variety of capacities on established interest groups and ad hoc committees. Please click on the links below for information on specific groups.
The Steering Committee is the governing force that determines the detailed functions and working of the Teaching Academy. The duties of the steering committee are to oversee the activities of the academy and promote the teaching mission of the college.
- Dr. Steve Hines, DVM, PhD, DACVPM - Director
- Dr. Julie Cary, DVM, MS, DACVIM
- Dr. Samantha Gizerian, PhD
- Dr. Linda Martin, DVM, MS, DACVECC
- Dr. Phil Mixter, PhD
- Dr. Lynne Nelson, DVM, MS, DACVIM
- Rene Scalf, VT
- Dr. Leslie Sprunger, DVM, PhD
- Dr. Russ Tucker, DVM, DACVR