- Assistant Professor
- Integrative Veterinary Medicine
Dr. Jessica Bunch developed and leads the hospital’s Integrative Medicine & Rehabilitation Service. Dr. Bunch has additional training in canine rehabilitation, acupuncture, Chinese herbal therapies, and is currently pursuing a residency in Canine Sports Medicine and Rehabilitation. She is dedicated to educating colleagues, students and her clients about integrative therapies. She has served as University Liaison and is currently president for the American Association of Rehabilitation Veterinarians.
- DVM, Washington State University, 2002
- BS, University of Idaho, 1999
- Certified Canine Rehabilitation Therapist (CCRT)
- Certification in Veterinary Acupuncture (CVA)
- Feline and Canine Rehabilitation