26th Annual Retreat
Thursday, May 25 – Friday, May 26, 2023
Exploring scientific contributions in the fields of female and male reproduction, endocrinology, reproductive disorders, and cancer biology.
- Registration fee of $50 includes
- Friday breakfast
- Thursday & Friday lunches
- Thursday dinner & social (includes two beverages)
- Event T-shirt
- Lodging Thursday night is included for center members & trainees (non-members reserve & pay for their own lodging)
Are you interested in becoming a center member?
- Registration deadline – 11:59 p.m. PST Sunday, May 7, 2023
- Northern Quest Resort & Casino, 100 N. Hayford Road, Airway Heights, WA
- On-site check-in and poster setup
Noon – 12:45 p.m.
- Opening remarks
- General session
- Poster session
- Dinner & social
9 a.m. – noon
- General session
Noon – 12:30 p.m.
- Awards ceremony
- Box lunches that can be on-the-go or in person
- 11:59 p.m. PST Sunday, May 7, 2023
- The organizing committee welcomes abstracts reporting new basic, clinical, and/or translational research findings concerning development, disease, and reproduction. Please adhere to all rules for the submission and format of abstracts.
- Please submit a Word document to Carolyn Emerson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- There is no strict word limit (~500 recommended) as long as the authors, affiliation, abstract, and funding sources all fit onto a single page. Please use Times New Roman, 12 pt font for all text, include 1-inch margins, and please underline the presenting author. If you would like a sample abstract, please reach out to Carolyn Emerson at email@example.com.
- Each abstract submission will receive an email confirmation.
- Submission of an abstract constitutes an agreement that the presenting author will attend the meeting to present the oral and/or poster. The presenting author must register for the meeting before or at the time of abstract submission. If the presenting author has not registered by the abstract deadline (11:59 p.m. PST Sunday, May 7, 2023), the abstract may be withdrawn. Undergraduate trainees may submit a written request to present a poster only.
- Abstracts must be written in clear, concise, and grammatically correct American English. Abstracts should contain the following: statement of specific objectives, unless given by the title; brief statement of methods if pertinent; summary of results; and statement of conclusions.
- If an abstract must be withdrawn, a written notice of withdrawal must be received via email. This notice must state all authors are in agreement that the abstract must be withdrawn. All authors will receive a written confirmation of the withdrawal by email.
Disclosure of affiliations
- Each author must disclose any financial, personal, or professional relationships with other people or organizations that could reasonably be perceived as conflicts of interest or as potentially influencing or biasing their work. Author(s) disclosure(s) must appear on the oral abstract presentation slides or poster presentation board.
- All trainees (students and post-doctoral fellows) are encouraged to present their research at the meeting.
- More information regarding format and length of talks will be determined soon.
- Times will be strictly enforced.
- Poster dimensions are limited to 4-by-6 feet (poster cannot be wider than 4 feet) and will be presented May 25. Mounting clips will be provided in the session hall.