Our programs offer post-DVM education and training for teaching and research and prepare veterinarians for board certification.
Most intern and residencies are filled through the Veterinary Internship and Residency Matching Program sponsored by the American Association of Veterinary Clinicians (AAVC). To apply for a Diagnostic Imaging residency or internship, visit the service’s website.
Residents may also simultaneously complete a graduate degree through the College of Veterinary Medicine graduate programs.
Centers, initiatives, and programs
- Integrative Medicine
- Internal Medicine
- Orthopedic surgery
- Soft tissue surgery
- EEG and Seizure Prediction Study Utility of electroencephalography in seizure prediction in dogs and cats with acute brain injury
- Insulin-dependent Diabetic Cat Study Determining the Prevalence of Hypersomatotropism in a North American Cohort of Diabetic Cats
- Dog Aging Project TRIAD Study Trial of Rapamycin in Aging Dogs
- Canine Intestinal Modeling Project Intestinal biopsies from dogs for organoid development
- Agility Dog Health Needs Assessment Dogs participating in agility may have some health needs or disease risks that differ from those of pet dogs that are not athletically active.
Veterinary continuing education
Become a preceptor
Veterinary Clinical Sciences
Washington State University College of Veterinary Medicine