Our commitment to a diverse, equitable, and inclusive community
Report a concern or suggestionPlease use this form to confidentially report DEI concerns or suggestions to the college’s DEI Director.
One College Different Paths
These scholarships may be awarded to DVM students with financial need, disabilities, underserved groups including those from rural areas, Hispanic, Latino, Native American tribal members or other historically underrepresented group in veterinary medicine.
- Carl N. Cozier Memorial Scholarship
- Dr. Michael Bellinghausen DVM Scholarship
- Robert Olds, DVM ’67 Scholarship
- Beth Davidow and Mike Ford DVM Student Scholarship
- Randall & Toni Zuniga Scholarship in Veterinary Medicine
- Vivian A. McCann Veterinary Scholarship
- The Leilah and Mabel Fourth Year Supplemental Scholarship
For more information about scholarships available to DVM students, visit the internal web.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Leadership
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion News
In the news
- More full-ride scholarships open to veterinary students VIN News
- WSU expands veterinary care with mobile service Capital Press
- WSU veterinarians pay house calls to local farmers, ranchers Spokane Public Radio
Research in the news
- WSU student participates in research projects in Kenya Columbia Basin Herald
- Intense exercise may help reduce unhealthy food cravings, study finds Consumer Affairs