Recruitment scholarships – Increasing student diversity
Recruitment scholarships to attract students who represent the whole of our society — students who can be the next generation of rural veterinarians, high-level clinicians, or academic researchers
Paraprofessional education – Improving financial and mental health
Combines online learning and hands-on, side-by-side training with veterinarians to be prepared for a position in a veterinary clinic or hospital that enhances patient care and the client support
Grateful client – Supporting the human-animal bond
A way to honor veterinarians and the veterinary hospital staff who provide the very best care to your and everyone’s animals
Biomedical research – Advancing lives with discoveries
Discoveries by our biomedical researchers in neuroscience, microbiology, reproductive biology, infectious disease, biochemistry, cell biology, and genetics provide the basis for developing medical technologies, therapies, vaccines, and medications
Help students worry less about money and spend more time on their studies by supporting a student scholarship.
Interested in learning about more giving opportunities?
Use our giving fund tool to search for other ways to support the college from student scholarships to research to finding a specific fund by name.
How to give
There are many ways you can give to the college, including planned giving, endowments, and matching gifts. Many people are surprised to learn that smart estate planning can take advantage of gift planning strategies with many attractive benefits, such as increased income, reduced taxes, and an opportunity to see their gift at work.
- Gift and estate planning – By including the college in your estate or financial plans, you will make a lasting difference and provide opportunities to future generations.
- Endowed gifts – Endowments are a particularly powerful investment in the college’s future because they deliver a dependable, perpetual source of funding.
- Matching gifts – Many employers will match their employees’ donations. Some employers will even match the gifts of retired employees, spouses, parents, and even contributions from their board of directors.
- Stock and securities – Gifts of marketable stocks or securities shares that have appreciated can have an immediate impact on the college while creating a favorable income tax deduction for you based on the assets’ current value.
- IRA charitable rollover – A tax-saving way to help the college with a gift from your IRA.
Funding for endowed chairs and professorships allows the college to recruit and retain outstanding faculty, drive research in new directions, enrich student education, and foster collaboration within the university and around the globe.
Subscribe to our newsletters
Questions about giving? Contact our development team.