WSU Global Health-Kenya
WSU Global Health-Kenya is an NGO (non-governmental organization) promoting public health, health equity, and opportunity for all people and providing innovative solutions to global health and development challenges through research, education, global outreach, and disease control.
Our team of acclaimed scholars, exceptional administrative staff, and dedicated graduate students is making outstanding contributions to the health of animals and people worldwide. Our work is conducted in the Allen School and the Institute of Tropical & Infectious Diseases at the University of Nairobi.
Our collaborative model of scholarship and research with academic, governmental, and non-governmental institutions benefits Kenya and the region.
We are proud to work with our global partners, including funders, local governments, and international organizations.
- African Academy of Sciences
- Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation
- Fleming Fund and PATH
- Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations
- International Livestock Research Institute
- Kenya Directorate of Veterinary Services
- Kenya Medical Research Institute
- Kenya Ministry of Health
- Kenya Zoonotic Disease Unit
- Merck Animal Health and MSD Animal Health
- National Institutes of Health
- Nelson Mandela African Institution of Science and Technology
- Sharon Live On Foundation
- University of Nairobi
- U.S. Department of Defense
- U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Washington State University – Global Health Kenya (WSU-GH Kenya) is a legally registered NGO and manages a broad range of public health research projects in Kenya, and is supported by WSU and its collaborating partners.
WSU GH Kenya is a free and fair employer and does not discriminate on color, nationality, tribe or place of origin, race, social origin, political opinion, religion, gender, pregnancy, marital status or family responsibility, disability, HIV/AIDS status, age, previous military service, trade union membership or activity, or sexual orientation.
WSU GH Kenya is also an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process.
Once an application is submitted, you will receive an automated reply acknowledging receipt of the application. Further notifications will be prompted as your application proceeds through the hiring stages.
The WSU GH Kenya Research Program has the following positions open: