Global Health-Tanzania is an NGO (non-governmental organization) promoting public health, health equity, and opportunity for all people and providing innovative solutions to global health and development challenges through research, education, global outreach, and disease control.
We listen, engage, and collaborate with academic, governmental, and non-governmental institutions.
We are proud to work with our global partners, including funders, local governments, and international organizations.
- Nelson Mandela African Institution of Science and Technology (Tanzania)
- Ifakara Health Institute (Tanzania)
- Kilimanjaro Clinical Research Institute (Tanzania)
- Lake Zone Veterinary Investigation Center (Tanzania)
- Tanzanian Wildlife Research Institute (Tanzania)
- University of Glasgow (United Kingdom)
- EcoHealth Alliance (United States)
- Tusk Trust (United Kingdom)