Global Health-Tanzania is an NGO (non-governmental organization) promoting public health, health equity, and opportunity for all people and providing innovative solutions to global health and development challenges through research, education, global outreach, and disease control.
We listen, engage, and collaborate with academic, governmental, and non-governmental institutions.
We are proud to work with our global partners, including funders, local governments, and international organizations.
- EcoHealth Alliance (United States)
- Ifakara Health Institute (Tanzania)
- Kilimanjaro Clinical Research Institute (Tanzania)
- Lake Zone Veterinary Investigation Center (Tanzania)
- Merck Animal Health/MSD Animal Health
- Nelson Mandela African Institution of Science and Technology (Tanzania)
- Tanzanian National Parks Association
- Tanzanian Wildlife Research Institute (Tanzania)
- Tusk Trust (United Kingdom)
- University of Glasgow (United Kingdom)
- Wellcome Trust
- World Animal Protection