Dr. Kanako Hayashi is a tenured Professor in the School of Molecular Biosciences. Dr. Hayashi’s research program focuses on understanding the pathophysiology of endometriosis to develop novel therapies that are more effective than those currently employed by the medical community. Her lab also focuses on male and female gonad functions and mechanisms influenced by environmental toxicants (BPA and BPS) and recreational drugs (cannabis). See more details on her lab page.
Affiliate and Adjunct Appointments
- Adjunct, Center for Reproductive Biology
- PhD, Iwate University, Japan 2002
- MS, Obihiro University, Japan 1999
- BS, Obihiro University, Japan 1997
- Reproductive Toxicology
- Drug Abuse in Reproduction