Laura WhiteAssociate Professor, Veterinary Microbiology & PathologyPathologist, WA Animal Disease Diagnostic Laboratory email@example.com
As a faculty pathologist within Washington Animal Disease Diagnostic Laboratory, I strive to provide accurate and high quality diagnostic services with practical implications. I have a special interest in small animal diagnostics with particular attention to tumor phenotypes and liver pathology. As part of necropsy duties, I work closely with 4th year veterinary students to prepare them to incorporate pathology into their daily practice and to properly utilize veterinary diagnostic laboratories. I also teach in the General Pathology and Systems Pathology courses within the 1st and 2nd year veterinary curriculum.
- National Institute on Aging, NIH Postbaccalaureate Research Fellow, 2006
- Small Animal Rotating Intern, VCA Alameda East Veterinary Hospital, 2011
- Anatomic Pathology Residency, North Carolina State University, 2016
- DVM, University of Tennessee, 2010
- BA, Vassar College, Neuroscience of Behavior, 2005