9 AM – 12 noon
Join us in person or online via Zoom beginning at 9 AM for this hybrid 3-hour CE event. This is a non-football weekend to make parking easier. There will be a large and small animal track, with light and fun, case-based presentations. We encourage veterinarians, technicians, and assistants to attend.
Veterinarian – $25 and technicians/assistants – $15
This program is approved for 3 hours of continuing education credit.
Small animal track:
Location: Bustad Hall 145
- 9 AM – Small Animal Orthopedic Surgery – When to refer? by Dr. Bettina R.M. Salmelin
- 10 AM – Seahawks, Spiders and Spongiform Encephalitis by Dr. Marcie Logsdon
- 11 AM – Oncology Case Challenges and Insights by Dr. Rance Sellon
Large animal track:
Location: Animal Disease Biotechnology Facility (ADBF) 1002
- 9 AM – A Practical Approach to Commonly Encountered Problems in Equine Reproduction by Dr. Babiche Heil
- 10 AM – Approaches to Troubleshoot Reproductive Problems in Cow-Calf Operation by Dr. Salman Waqas
- 11 AM – Equine Metabolic Syndrome – How to Diagnose and Manage in the Field by Dr. Erin Pinnell
Questions about the Fall Veterinary CE event?